Tampa Sheet Metal Company was founded in 1920 by John Jiretz, Senior. John was a skilled craftsman who had learned his trade in Austria and Germany. The custom metal fabrication business has progressed from the early days of using hand tools into a modern facility of custom sheet metal manufacturing equipment including a laser running at the speed of light, robotic arc welding, and a fully integrated computer system running on Windows. Tampa Sheet Metal Company is still owned and operated by the Jiretz family and is currently managed by John L. Jiretz, President, and grandson of the founder & John D Jiretz great grandson. We are proud to continue following the standards of quality established in the early days of the company, thus assuring a high-quality custom sheet metal product.
All of our scrap metal can be melted down and re-used in new products. Using scrap steel to manufacture new steel not only reduces production costs but also conserves the precious natural resources iron ore & energy.